Before burning: Remove all packaging and discard before lighting. Place your candle on a well-protected, heat-resistant, dry, level surface. Keep away from children and pets. NEVER leave a candle unattended. Drafty areas are also a no-no.
DO NOT EAT CANDLES OR WAX MELTS.
Prepping your candle: Always trim your wick to 1/4" before lighting. Remove all trimmings to get an optimal flame light that will slowly melt to an even wax pool.
First burn: When you first burn your candle, let it burn long enough so that the wax will melt all the way to the edges; at least 3 hours but no longer than 4. This allows you to experience maximum fragrance and ensure that you don't have a tunnel in your candle. Lighting your candle for a short period of time will cause an uneven burn and we don't want that.
And remember: Keep your wax free of any wick trimmings, matches, or other combustible materials. When you have 1/2" of wax remaining in your candle, discontinue burning to prevent damaging the surface that it's on.